Advisory Committee Member 2018
Intertek Business Assurance
Business Assurance - Business Development Manager
Areas of Expertise
Cybersecurity Strategies, Managing Threats & Vulnerabilities, Risk Assessment Tools, Cybersecurity Leadership, Legal & Compliance Issues, Managing Implementation
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
REGULATORY – RISK MANAGEMENT
Alex Marchetti is the Program/Business Development Manager of the Intertek Business Assurance
Group, which includes Risk Management, Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Cyber Security, product
certification, management systems certification, and global supplier QMS audits. He is Sales Certified
on Informatica products, including: Big Data, Data Integration, Master Data Management, Cloud
Integration, and Data Governance, Business Intelligence, and Cyber Security.
With more than 20 years of Executive Business experience developing and implementing corporate strategy, Alex has a keen understanding of marketing strategies, finance, business intelligence, big data, analytics and cyber security.
Mr. Marchetti is known and respected by some of the nations most recognized business leaders for delivering sustainable revenue and profits in highly competitive global markets. He has held senior executive positions in sales, marketing and general management for Fortune 100 companies such as Intertek, Unocal, Union Pacific, UBS Waste Management, Safety Kleen Corp., Whitestone Marketing, and Det Norske Veritas. He served as Chair of the North American Marketing Council, International Marketing Platform and consultant to the Executive Committee of the International Association Technical Committee for ISO Standards.
• Business Leader of the Year – Keller Graduate School of Management
• Top 40 MBA graduates of all-time - Keller Graduate School of Management alums over their 40-year history
• Pinnacle Society - selected as one of the 50 most inspiring and amazing alumni success stories in the 80-year history of all DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management schools and programs
• Past president of the DMA (Direct Marketing Association) Southeast
• Gold South Star Award - Direct Marketing Association’s International competition for its multi-channel direct marketing campaign.
Mr. Marchetti is a graduate of the University of Illinois, with Honors and Distinction, and holds an MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management, Georgia Insurance Licenses, Series 7 & 66 Financial Security Licenses and auditor certificates for safety, quality and environmental.